FireRite have worked very closely with SHAW Healthcare for many years, providing a range of fire safety services including: -
- Fire Risk Assessments, (FRA)
- Fire Safety Awareness training sessions tailored to address many roles within the Organisation including delivery of bespoke material to the Care Premises Managers covering the broad spectrum of responsibilities and duties delegated to that role, including developing and encouraging a positive fire safety culture with staff through their leadership roles.
- Advice and guidance relating to general and specific fire safety issues including assistance managing Regulators requirements and notices.
- Development of a “Fire Safety Manual” which is bespoke suite of reference/guidance documents which have been prepared based on the requirements of relevant fire legislation and the duty to provide health and safety information. It provides a comprehensive policy statement and supplementary procedures, guidance notes and other key documents and guidance relevant to the sector. This suite included the following: -
- Strategic Fire Policy
- Fire Risk Assessment policy and Fire Risk Assessment template
- General Fire Policy & Procedures
- Emergency Evacuation procedures & Training Policy. (Including Bariatric Resident Evacuation Guidance)
- Fire Log Book
- Business Continuity Plan
- HM Government – fire safety risk assessment, residential care premises (ISBN 978 185112 8181)
- Assistance with development, scripting, filming and editing of a fire evacuation procedures training video for delivery to care premises staff to assist understanding in their role and what is required for effective evacuation of residents particularly focusing on the concept of progressive horizontal/vertical evacuation and equipment.
Again, this illustrates how the FireRite Consultancy team supports and guides Clients through the fire safety regulatory landscape with the primary focus of life safety of residents and staff within a vulnerable section of our Community.
To find out how our team at FireRite can help you call 029 2086 7222 or email through to firstname.lastname@example.org