We have developed a culture of Professional fire practitioners who share a fierce passion for Life Safety. This has been honed over 23 years, since the inception of Firerite.
We maintain a very high standard of workmanship and ethical conduct that some may take for granted with working in fire standards, however we see and hear some of the horror stories on a daily basis by incompetent personnel. The reason for our dedicated team’s ongoing commitment to the business, they tell us, is because they love working with us. Why? Well, for a number of reasons, and here are some of the main ones:
- Training at FireRite. We will give you industry standard training and ensure you have all the necessary accreditations and certifications within your particular field.
- Support Offering an unparalleled support structure, where by we have several layers of hierarchy and consultancy we can bounce off to ensure compliance, sometimes in an unconventional way due to site complications but achieving a cost effective solution for clients and a sense of pride and enrichment for the team member.
- Technical support. With a consultancy team second to none we offer experience, solutions and a wealth of knowledge to both clients and staff when required, this can be a great comfort when dealing with legislative requirements.
- Private Healthcare. At FireRite we offer excellent private health care packages for both you and your family.
- New Fleet Vehicles. All our vehicles are of an excellent standard, renewed on a regular basis and environmentally compliant.
- Mindfulness and wellbeing. The fire industry can be a stressful one at times and we are dedicated to helping our staff look after their mental health. To help relieve stress we have introduced a number of wellbeing and relaxation measures staff can access whenever they need to.
- Community support. All our staff work very well together as a team, and we look out for one another. When you join FireRite you can rest assured that we have your back.
Roles We Recruit For At Firerite
We are regularly expanding our business due to the increased demands from businesses for fire safety protection by third party certified professionals.
The Grenfell tragedy has, of course, emphasised the need for all businesses (and homeowners, of course), to be protected from fire. New legislation and regulations have underlined the importance of this need.
At the time of writing this blog post we have vacancies for the following roles - for qualified personnel and those looking to join a recognised leader like ourselves within the fire safety industry as an apprentice:
- Fire Stopping Engineer
- Passive Estimator/Surveyor
- Apprentice Fire Stopping Technician
- Apprentice Fire Door Fitter Technician
- Passive Estimator/Surveyor
At any given time, we can also be looking for engineers in the following categories – fire alarms, fire extinguishers and fire damper/duct work.
We actively encourage personal who share our passion for a safer fire industry to get in touch with us, we may not have an advertised role but we will always have an open mind with potential talent to join our team.
We’re also delighted to say that we have been recipients of a Welsh Enterprise Award for the last two years running.
@SME__News: “The Welsh Enterprise Awards launched in 2017 rewards those industrious and hardworking businesses and enterprises which have worked arduously to provide the best products and services for their diverse community helping to make Wales the vibrant place it is today.”
Get in touch
If you’re interested in coming to work with the team here at FireRite – and benefiting from our training programmes and staff incentives – then we would love to hear from you.
You can send us your CV via the Contact page on our website. We’ll have a read through and contact you as soon as we can. If you’re one of the people we’re looking for then we’ll definitely look forward to seeing you.
If you’d like to chat over working with us, then call 029 2086 7222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.