The Role of Fire Door Installer
Reporting to – Passive Fire Manager, Passive Fire Supervisor
- Install Fire Doorset”s and Assemblies to manufacturers specifications
- Maintain existing Fire doors and Ironmongery
- Firestopping around fire doors to specification
- Drylining and small firestop penetrations.
- Working in Housing , Commercial premises .
- Ensure all works is carried out to Excellent standards that satisfies customer, company and accreditations.
- Consistently achieve agreed performance targets
- To Act in a Safe manner in accordance with H+S Regulations and requirements
- Keep Passive Fire manager and supervisor up to date on any progress and potential delays
- Report to be completed and filled in correctly on Software App after completion of each job.
- Carry out Carpentry Duties to include Fire Door Fitting and repairs in line with manufacturer’s instructions and Firas third party accreditation.
- Provide effective service to customers
- Work as part of a team with a positive friendly attitude
- Contribute to the development of the Company and Passive Fire Team.
- Sell and promote all Companies services to future and existing clients.