FireRite is answering real life safety and asset protection for customers. Life safety and asset protection is at the heart of everything we do at FireRite. This is our passion. From design and installation, to maintenance and consultancy, we’ll help customers step-by-step. We understand the importance of fire risk compliance. The advice and assistance we provide our customers reduces the fire risk in buildings making the people living and working within them safer. We provide a full range of 3rd party accredited passive fire protection services (specialising in fire doors and fire compartment sealing) across South Wales and the UK to a large portfolio of clients.
To support our continued Growth we are now looking for experienced Passive Fire Protection Engineers. We provide all your passive fire protection requirements, understanding what is built into the structure of a building, to safeguard people’s lives and buildings, and to minimise the financial impact of any fire.
The role of Passive Fire Protection Engineer will include:
- Install fire stopping to fire doors
- Small to large penetrations
- Use of ablative batts
- Reading site plans
- Working in flats/housing/care homes/commercial premises to include working in confined spaces
- To ensure all work is carried out to a standard that satisfies the customer, company and accreditations (FIRAS & FDIS)
- To consistently achieve agreed performance targets
- To sell and promote all of Fire-rite’s services to new and existing customers
- To keep the Passive Fire Protection Manager up to date on progress or potential delays
- To maintain cleanliness of provided vehicle
- To adhere to the company’s quality procedures in all aspects of the job
- To act in a safe manner in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- NVQ level 2 in Passive Fire Protection preferred but not required
- Firas card preferred but not required
- Previous experience in fire barrier systems i.e. Rockwell Curtains preferred
- Previous experience in ablative batt work preferred
- Willingness to learn related software on PDA
- Full driving licence
- Good communication skills
- The applicant should be able to manage his own diary, be punctual, polite and keen to work as part of a busy fire safety team.
- Salary dependent on experience
- 23 days holiday (excl bank holidays)
- Stakeholder pension
- Full training will be provided for this position
Please contact us if you would like an opportunity to work for an established, fast growing, professional and friendly company.
Get in touch, please call 029 2086 7222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org