The Role of Fire Door Supervisor/Quality Control
Reporting to – Passive Fire Manager,
- Supervision and Quality Control of all Passive Fire Carpenters
- Coordinate Firas Audits with Passive Fire Supervisor and Operatives any Scope additions in line with Firas Rules and Regulations.
- Project Manage any Large jobs ensuring Quality Control and H+S Requirements
- Survey and Measure Jobs for Quoting purposes
- Audit Fire door installers Vans ensuring relevant van stock in Place, Tools and cleanliness
- Striving to improve efficiency ensuring engineers’ times are used to full capacity.
- Assist Passive Fire Manager/Supervisor with Surveys and tenders where required.
- Carry out Carpentry Duties to include Fire Door Fitting and repairs in line with manufacturer’s instructions and Firas third party accreditation.
- Carry out Firestopping Duties in line with manufacturer’s instructions and Firas third party accreditation.
- Provide efficient effective service to customers
- Work as part of a team with a positive friendly attitude
- Contribute to the development of the Company and Passive Fire Team.
- Sell and promote all Companies services to future and existing clients.
Salary Range - £36,000 - £39,000 per annum